Legal Protection from Product Liability
Under California state law, you are entitled to sue for compensation when you are injured by a defective product. Manufacturers are responsible for ensuring that the products they sell are safe to use. They must include warnings concerning improper use and inform you of any potential hazards. If you have been injured by a product, get an experienced California-based product liability attorney on your side.
The lawyers at Kalfayan Merjanian know how to win against these large product manufacturers. They have the experience to help you prove product liability by these companies and pursue the maximum fair settlement award through an insurance company negotiation or in court. Allow the lawyers at KM to help you win your product liability case.
Filing a Lawsuit
The lawyers at Kalfayan Merjanian can walk you through the steps of filing a product liability lawsuit. We understand California law and your legal rights. You can trust us to represent you fairly and fight for your lawful compensation. We will review your case for the following key elements:
- Proof that the product was unreasonably hazardous
- Evidence that you have sustained some type of injury
- A link between the product defect and your injury
- If all three elements are in place, we may seek a settlement with an insurance company or take your case to a local court, such as Orange County.
Understanding Your Case
When pursuing your case, we will consider three types of product liability;
- Failure to Warn: All products must be carefully labeled with instructions for use. These instructions must provide warnings about any hazards associated with improper use of the product. If any advertising campaigns glossed over or otherwise misrepresented the potential hazards of use, this can also be considered a defect in marketing.
- Manufacturing Defects: Sometimes the defective product is the result of shoddy manufacturing. In this case the problem may exist in only a handful of items or in one or two factory batches. Manufacturers have a duty to regulate quality control at all times and are liable if poor factory procedures result in harmful products. KM product liability attorneys fight against company negligence throughout Southern California, including Orange, Riverside, and San Bernardino County.
- Defective Design: The problem could be that the product design is just plain bad. Companies occasionally manufacture a product that can cause injury even when used properly. In California, it is the manufacturer’s responsibility to justify the product’s design and prove that it is safe to use. If they cannot do this, they may be found liable for your injuries in a court of law and you may have the right to receive financial compensation.
Getting the Job Done
Let the product liability attorneys at Kalfayan Merjanian represent you, whether you live in Riverside County or elsewhere in SoCal. We have the experience and expertise to get the job done.
No Fees Unless You Win
That’s right. We do not charge any fees unless we win a settlement on your behalf.
It’s common to be concerned about legal costs when considering an attorney for your personal injury. Rest assured that you will never pay us a penny out of your own pocket.
Our highly-rated lawyers at CA Trial Attorneys powered by Kalfayan Merjanian work aggressively to pursue the maximum settlement for our clients. This ensures that you can focus on recovering from your injuries without worrying about the cost of pursuing legal action.
Get a Free Consultation
We always offer 100% free consultations. There are no fees or hidden costs. We’ll simply answer your questions and provide information specific to your product liability accident.
You may be wondering if you have a viable case at all. We can help.
Our seasoned team will spend the time to understand the details of your potential case and provide honest advice. You have no obligation to move forward with us after the initial consultation. If you become a client, we will work aggressively to fight for you.
Get a free consultation from an experienced product liability attorney today. Call us at 949-287-4931.