Over three million people call Orange County home, and it’s easy to see why. Thanks to many employment opportunities, beautiful weather, and a variety of fun things to do, Orange County has become a popular place to live and work. Each year more people move to the county and become residents of this vibrant community.
With all the hustle and bustle of being California’s third-largest county comes the risk of personal injuries. A larger population translates into more opportunities for accidents. If you have been injured in an accident, such as a slip and fall or a car accident, talk to the personal injury attorneys at Kalfayan Merjanian.
We Care About Clients
When someone is injured due to someone else’s negligence, they may want experienced California personal injury lawyers on their side. The team at Kalfayan Merjanian works hard for their clients to ensure their rights are observed and help them on their road to recovery. We review each case carefully to assess its potential for financial damages. We specialize in the following areas of focus:
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Bus Accidents
- Car Accidents
- DUI Victims
- Premises Liability
- Slip & Fall Damages
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Aviation Injuries
- Maritime Injuries
- Product Liability
- Rideshare Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Dog Bite Attorneys
- Railroad Accidents
- Drug & Medical Device Injuries
- Wrongful Death
Our attorneys have helped their clients win over a billion dollars across all practice areas. We can help our clients receive fair representation for their injury cases. If you would like a free consultation, contact us today.
CA Trial Attorneys Understand the Law
The personal injury lawyers at Kalfayan Merjanian live in your Orange County communities and know and understand the laws where they live. Due to their years of experience in fighting for their client’s legal rights, they have the knowledge and skill set needed to help their clients receive compensation. If you believe you may have a personal injury legal claim against another party, take the following steps:
- Contact Kalfayan Merjanian. Take this step as soon as you think you may have a claim. There is a statute of limitations for personal injury claims, and you don’t want to miss an opportunity to file. The attorneys at CA Trial Attorneys can evaluate your case and determine if there is merit in pursuing it.
- Get medical attention. Whether you have obvious injuries or not, consult a doctor. There may be injuries that you can’t see that will present themselves later. Obtain copies of all your medical records and treatment, including the cost of any procedures. If you’re going to need long-term therapy, get that in writing as well. These records help personal injury lawyers establish claims.
- Gather Information. Talk to any eyewitnesses of the accident and get their contact information. Collect your medical records in one place. Was there any property damage? If so, get photos of the damage and estimates for repairs or the cost of replacement. If you sustained injuries that will keep you out of work for a time, have paycheck stubs to document lost income.
- Negotiate. It’s no secret that insurance companies can be reluctant to pay for damages. They may try to keep settlement offers low. An experienced personal injury attorney can represent your side during the negotiations. Our lawyers work diligently to represent their clients and strive to win the maximum settlements for them.
- Reach a Settlement. If the other party makes a settlement offer that you want to accept, your lawyer will finalize the deal. However, if the negotiations stall or the other party is not acting in good faith, you may need to take your case to court. When this happens, Kalfayan Merjanian attorneys represent their clients and ensure their rights are observed throughout the process. They prepare for a trial and see it through to the end.
Accidents happen in Orange County every day. If you’ve been injured due to someone else’s negligence, you could be entitled to financial compensation. The lawyers at Kalfayan Merjanian treat their clients like family. If retained, they will work hard from the beginning until a settlement has been reached.
Contemplating filing a personal injury lawsuit? Contact the team at Kalfayan Merjanian. They are dedicated to putting their clients’ cases first and foremost.
No attorney-client relationship has been created between the reader, user, browser, and website authors.