Personal Injuries in Orange County
Orange County is a fabulous place to live and work. It has perfect weather, great employment opportunities, and a myriad of things to see and do. These qualities make the area attractive to residents and visitors alike. As a result, Orange County is the 3rd largest county in California, with a population of over three million. This makes Orange County, unfortunately, a prime area for personal injuries. Whether it’s slip and fall premises accidents or car collisions, you need a team of lawyers on your side.
Attorneys Who Work for You
When do you need an Orange County personal injury attorney? If you have been injured due to someone else’s negligence, it’s time to give us a call. We will work hard to make sure you are fairly compensated for your losses. Automobile collisions, premises accidents, and catastrophic injuries are all issues we tackle on your behalf. Our areas of focus include:
- Catastrophic Injuries
- DUI Victims
- Medical Device Injuries
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Premises Accidents
- Product Liability
- Uber and Lyft Accidents
- Wrongful Death
Having helped our California clients win over a billion dollars across all of our practice areas, we are here to help you fight for justice in your injury case. Contact us today to set up a free consultation.
Attorneys Who Know the Law
When it comes to making personal injury claims, you want an Orange County personal injury lawyer who knows and understands California law. Our attorneys have extensive experience in pursuing and winning claims that provide victims with the financial and emotional relief they deserve. If you believe you have a lawful personal injury claim against another party, take the following steps.
- See a doctor. It’s imperative that you get medical treatment for your injury, both for your own health and safety, and for the record it will create. A medical record of treatment is an important part of pursuing any personal injury claim.
- Contact an attorney. You’ll want an attorney who has a strong record of successfully pursuing these claims in court. We are skilled in both pretrial negotiations and court cases. Don’t wait to take this step. There are statute of limitations which stipulate how much time you have to file your claim
- Gather information. Get all your medical records in one place. Verify eyewitness reports and get them on record. Collect information on damages, complete with estimates for repairs or replacement of property. Don’t forget about lost wages. If you can’t work, keep a record of how much income you are losing.
- Negotiate a settlement. This is where an experienced attorney really comes through for you. We will try to reach a compromise with the other party that gives you a fair settlement and prevents the lawsuit from ever being filed.
- Reach a settlement. If the other party makes an offer that you can and want to accept, then your attorney can help seal the deal to pursue the compensation that you deserve. If a settlement is not reached, a lawsuit may be filed which then goes to court. Evidence will be presented to a jury who will decide which side they find more credible. If they come to a conclusion in your favor, they will also decide how much your settlement should be. If you have a bench trial, a judge will decide your case and award compensation without a jury.
If you are contemplating a personal injury claim for an accident, call on the professionals. We are dedicated to ensuring that your rights to compensation are observed and that you get fair treatment. If you become a CA Trial Attorney client, we promise to stand by you every step of the way and put your interests first. Get a free consultation today.
No Fees Unless You Win
It’s common to be concerned about legal fees when considering an attorney for your personal injury. Our highly-rated lawyers at CA Trial Attorneys powered by Kalfayan Merjanian never charge a fee unless we reach a settlement on your behalf.
That’s right. Once you become a client, you do not pay us a dime unless we win your case.
Rest assured that you will never pay us a penny out of your own pocket. This ensures that you can focus on recovering from your injuries without worrying about the cost of pursuing legal action.
Consultations Are Always Free
Consultations are always 100% free if you’re interested in speaking with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers.
You may be wondering if you have a viable case at all. If so, please reach out to us and we’ll provide a consultation at no cost. Our seasoned team will provide personalized information based on the details that you provide about your injury accident.
We will spend the time to understand the details of your potential case and provide our honest opinions and advice. There is no obligation to move forward with us after the initial consultation. If you become a client, we will work aggressively to fight for you.