Orange County is a fabulous place to live and work. It has perfect weather, great employment opportunities, and a myriad of things to see and do. These qualities make the area attractive to residents and visitors alike. As a result, Orange County is the 3rd largest county in California, with a population of over three million. This makes Orange County, unfortunately, a prime area for personal injuries. Whether you have been injured by a slip and fall, premises accident, or car collision, you need a team of lawyers on your side.
Attorneys Who Work for You
When do you need an Orange County personal injury attorney? If you have been injured due to someone else’s negligence, it’s time to give us a call. We will work hard to make sure you are fairly compensated for your losses. Automobile, premises accidents, or catastrophic injuries are all issues we tackle on your behalf. Our areas of focus include:
- Catastrophic Injuries
- DUI Victims
- Medical Device Injuries
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Premises Accidents
- Product Liability
- Uber and Lyft Accidents
- Wrongful Death
Having helped our clients win over a billion dollars across all of our practice areas, we are here to help you fight for justice in your injury case. Contact us today to set up a free consultation.
Attorneys Who Know the Law
When it comes to making personal injury claims, you want an Orange County personal injury lawyer who knows and understands California law. Our attorneys have extensive experience in pursuing and winning claims that provide victims with the financial and emotional relief they deserve. If you believe you have a lawful personal injury claim against another party, take the following steps.
- See a doctor. It’s imperative that you get medical treatment for your injury, both for your own health and wellbeing and for the record it will create. A medical record of treatment is an important part of pursuing any personal injury claim.
- Contact an attorney. You’ll want an attorney who has a strong record of successfully pursuing these claims in court. We are skilled in both pretrial negotiations and court cases. Don’t wait to take this step. There is a statute of limitations that stipulate how much time you have to file your claim.
- Gather information. Get all your medical records in one place. Verify eyewitness reports and get them on record. Collect information on damages, complete with estimates for repairs or replacement of property. Don’t forget about lost wages. If you can’t work, keep a record of how much income you are losing.
- Negotiate a settlement. This is where an experienced attorney really comes through for you. We will work aggressively to negotiate a settlement with the other party’s insurance and can often avoid a lawsuit from ever being filed.
- Reach a settlement. If the other party makes an offer that you can and want to accept, then your attorney can help seal the deal. If a settlement is not reached, then a lawsuit may be filed. An experienced trial attorney can help you weigh the costs and benefits of pursuing a claim in litigation as well as help navigate the complex court system to place you in a position to obtain a successful outcome.
If you are contemplating a personal injury claim for an accident, call on the professionals. We are dedicated to fighting for your rights to compensation.. If you become a CA Trial Attorney client, we promise to stand by you and put your interests first. Get a free consultation today.