Understanding Injury Law
No one wants to be injured in an accident. But when such an injury happens due to the negligence of others, you can find comfort in knowing that a local Riverside personal injury attorney has your back. Our experienced team of lawyers know how the injury laws in California work and they are prepared to go to bat for their clients.
Why Use A Personal Injury Lawyer?
If you are involved in a minor accident with light damage, you may not need to hire an attorney. The insurance company of the at-fault party may be willing to pay and the claim is easily handled. However, if you are dealing with a serious accident or an uncooperative insurance company, you need a Riverside personal injury lawyer on your side to advocate for you. A lawyer can perform the following acts on your behalf:
- Free Consultation. Most reputable lawyers will provide a no cost, no obligation consultation to understand details about your injury and the accident that caused it. They will ask questions about when, where, and how your injury occurred.
- Investigate Claims. An attorney will consider and study your potential case to see if it has merit. They will provide an honest, professional opinion based on the information you provide. This lets you know right up front if you should pursue your claim for financial compensation.
- Gather Evidence. Your personal injury attorney will guide you on the type of evidence you must gather. This can include witnesses, police reports, medical reports, photographs, and any other information that may help support your case. This evidence helps to document your injury and the extent of the damages.
- Negotiate. Insurance companies can be tough. They don’t want to pay out a penny more than they have to, even if you deserve it. Let a personal injury lawyer do the negotiating for you. We have the skills and expertise to ensure that you are treated fairly and that your rights are observed throughout the process.
- Represent You. If the insurance company resists negotiation or outright refuses to pay, your lawyer will file the claim and represent you in court. This will involve preparing a complaint, conducting discovery, and preparing witnesses and evidence. Make sure the lawyer you choose has the ability to take your case to court, should it come to that.
What Kinds of Accidents Can Your Lawyer Pursue?
If you are hurt or injured in any type of accident because a person or business was negligent, you should contact a Riverside personal injury lawyer for a consultation. There are many types of injuries that can garner financial compensation. Our service areas include:
- Catastrophic Injuries
- DUI Victims
- Medical Device Injuries
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Premises Accidents
- Product Liability
- Uber and Lyft Accidents
- Wrongful Death
Having helped our California clients win over a billion dollars across all of our practice areas, we are here to help you fight for justice in your injury case. Contact us today to set up a free consultation.
A California Legal Team You Can Trust
Our team of personal injury lawyers have years of experience fighting for Riverside residents just like you. We know and understand California law and can help you pursue maximum financial judgments. Our attorneys are respected throughout the region for their ethical, legal representation. Don’t go it alone. If you’ve been injured, contact a Riverside personal injury law firm. Lean on their wisdom and knowledge to guide you through this difficult time. If you become a client, we will fight for your rights and make sure you are treated fairly in the courts of law.
No Fees Unless You Win
It’s common to be concerned about legal fees when considering an attorney for your personal injury. Our highly-rated lawyers at CA Trial Attorneys powered by Kalfayan Merjanian never charge a fee unless we reach a settlement on your behalf.
That’s right. Once you become a client, you do not pay us a dime unless we win your case.
Rest assured that you will never pay us a penny out of your own pocket. This ensures that you can focus on recovering from your injuries without worrying about the cost of pursuing legal action.
Consultations Are Always Free
Consultations are always 100% free if you’re interested in speaking with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers.
You may be wondering if you have a viable case at all. If so, please reach out to us and we’ll provide a consultation at no cost. Our seasoned team will provide personalized information based on the details that you provide about your injury accident.
We will spend the time to understand the details of your potential case and provide our honest opinions and advice. There is no obligation to move forward with us after the initial consultation. If you become a client, we will work aggressively to fight for you.