No one wants to be injured in an accident. But when such an injury happens due to the negligence of others, you can find comfort in knowing that a local Riverside personal injury attorney has your back. Our experienced team of lawyers know how the injury laws in California work and they are prepared to go to bat for their clients.
Why Use A Personal Injury Lawyer?
If you are involved in a minor accident with light damage, you may not need to hire an attorney. The insurance company of the at-fault party may be willing to pay and the claim is easily handled. However, if you are dealing with a serious accident or a recalcitrant insurance company, you need a Riverside personal injury lawyer on your side to advocate for you. A lawyer can perform the following acts on your behalf:
- Free Consultation: Most reputable lawyers will provide a no cost, no obligation consultation to understand details about your injury and the accident that caused it. They will ask questions about when, where and how your injury occurred.
- Investigate Claims: An attorney will consider and study your potential case to see if it has merit. . They will provide an honest, professional opinion based on the information you provide.
- Gather Evidence: Your personal injury attorney will guide you on the type of evidence that may be beneficial for your case. This can include locating witnesses, obtaining police reports, medical reports, photographs, and any other information that may help support your case. This evidence may help to establish liability, and document your injury and the extent of the damages.
- Negotiate: Insurance companies can be tough. They don’t want to pay out a penny more than they have to, even if you deserve it. Let a personal injury lawyer do the negotiating for you. We have the skills and expertise to ensure that you are treated fairly and that your rights are observed throughout the process.
- Represent You: If the insurance company resists negotiation or outright refuses to pay, your lawyer may file the claim and represent you in court. This will involve preparing a complaint, conducting discovery, and preparing witnesses and evidence. Make sure the lawyer you choose has the ability to take your case to court should it come to that.
What Kinds of Accidents Can Your Lawyer Pursue?
If you are hurt or injured in any type of accident because a person or business was negligent, you should contact a Riverside personal injury lawyer for a consultation. There are many types of injuries that can garner financial compensation. Our service areas include:
- Catastrophic Injuries
- DUI Victims
- Medical Device Injuries
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Premises Accidents
- Product Liability
- Uber and Lyft Accidents
- Wrongful Death
Having helped our California clients win over a billion dollars across all of our practice areas, we are here to help you fight for justice in your injury case. Contact us today to set up a free consultation.
A California Legal Team You Can Trust
Our team of personal injury lawyers have years of experience fighting for Riverside residents just like you. We know and understand California law and can help you pursue maximum financial judgments. Our attorneys are respected throughout the region for their ethical, legal representation. Don’t go it alone. If you’ve been injured, contact a Riverside personal injury law firm. Lean on their wisdom and knowledge to guide you through this difficult time. If you become a client we will fight for your rights and make sure you are treated fairly in the courts of law.