Over two million people can’t be wrong; Riverside County must be a great place to live. But when the unthinkable happens and you are injured because someone else was negligent, it’s time to contact the pros. The California personal injury lawyers at Kalfayan Merjanian have the experience and skills their client’s want in an attorney. They can assist with many different types of injuries, including the following practice areas:
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Bus Accidents
- Car Accidents
- DUI Victims
- Premises Liability
- Slip & Fall Damages
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Aviation Injuries
- Maritime Injuries
- Product Liability
- Rideshare Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Dog Bite Attorneys
- Railroad Accidents
- Drug & Medical Device Injuries
- Wrongful Death
Would you like more information about filing a claim for damages? The Riverside County attorneys at Kalfayan Merjanian have helped their clients win over a billion dollars in damages across all practice areas. Contact us today for a free consultation to assess the merits of your potential case.
Why You Need a Personal Injury Lawyer
Minor accidents with little or no resulting injuries may not require an attorney. Insurance companies are more likely to pay when the injuries and damage are light. If the accident and resulting injuries are minor and the financial amount of the claim is low, one can probably handle it alone.
On the other hand, when a serious accident occurs or extended medical treatment is necessary to recover from your injuries (physical therapy, chiropractic care, etc.), it may be a good idea to call in an experienced personal injury attorney. In addition to damages, there may need to be compensation for future medical care or lost pay. It’s also a good idea to call in the pros if the insurance company is resisting fair compensation. When insurance companies fail to act in good faith, personal injury lawyers are a powerful tool to bring to the negotiations. CA Trial Attorneys powered by Kalfayan Merjanian work on their clients’ behalf to do the following:
- Provide a Free Consultation: Kalfayan Merjanian offers a no-cost, no-obligation consultation. They will talk to you to learn about the circumstances of your accident. You should be prepared to tell them how, when, and where your injury occurred.
- Investigate Claims: An experienced professional may help you determine if your case has merit. A personal injury attorney will look at the facts of the case, including the type of injury and the degree of negligence on the part of the injuring party. Kalfayan Merjanian attorneys are highly experienced in these types of cases.
- Gather Evidence: Evidence will strengthen your case. With the help of a personal injury lawyer, you can collect the evidence that you need. This may include medical records and bills, photos of damaged property, estimates of costs to replace or repair property, and more. Attorneys may also need to interview witnesses of the accident and get their statements in writing.
- Negotiate on your behalf: Insurance companies oftentimes do not want to pay out on claims. This is where experienced personal injury lawyers can really shine. They negotiate damages and can keep your rights observed at all times.
- Representation: When things go south at the negotiating table, you’ll want an experienced attorney to represent you in court. Many attorneys do not go to trial. The CA Trial Attorneys powered by Kalfayan Merjanian are not afraid to take your case to court. The attorneys prepare complaints, conduct discovery, gather witnesses, prepare evidence, and will represent you at trial.
You Can Trust KM
Our personal injury lawyers live and work in the same communities as their clients. They have the same dreams, aspirations, and concerns as their clients. They’ve pursued legal claims in California courts of law for years and understand all the nuances of local and state laws. This experience enables them to pursue the maximum financial judgments allowed on behalf of their clients. Most importantly, the team at CA Trial Attorneys is recognized throughout Southern California for its legal and ethical representation.
So don’t go it alone. Call on the skills and knowledge of our Riverside County personal injury lawyers. They will assess your claim and help determine if your case should be pursued. If you do become a client, you’ll receive the outstanding service and attention for which KM attorneys are known. The team at Kalfayan Merjanian takes pride in serving and representing the residents of Riverside County.