Los Angeles is a wonderful place to live. It’s vibrant, multicultural, and always on the move. It’s also home to nearly four million people, with a total of 13 million people in the larger metro area. With so many inhabitants in such a small area, accidents are bound to happen. When they happen to you, make sure you talk to an experienced Los Angeles personal injury attorney.
The lawyers at Kalfayan Merjanian are experienced with personal injury cases and lawsuits. They know California law and understand how to fight to get the best outcome for a case. Clients can trust the team at KM Law to represent their clients fairly both in negotiations and in court.
Is It Time To Call a Personal Injury Lawyer?
Not every accident needs a lawyer. If the damage is minor and the other party’s insurance company accepts your claim, you may be just fine handling it on your own. Following are the three key conditions to look for. When any of these are present, call a Los Angeles personal injury lawyer.
- Your injuries are severe and require medical treatment. Insurance companies will want to see all your medical records for any injuries you received in the accident. They will look for pre-existing conditions and may reduce your settlement offer. A personal injury attorney can improve the chances of adequate compensation.
- You are permanently disabled or disfigured by your injuries. Severe accidents can cause injuries that change your life or physical appearance permanently. Some people may be unable to return to work or resume other life activities. The attorneys at Kalfayan Merjanian can help determine the value of their client’s past, present, and future income and add these to the damages they may receive.
- The other party’s insurance company refuses to pay. Insurance companies can try to lowball you or refuse to pay outright. Kalfayan Merjanian lawyers are skilled negotiators. They know how to leverage the details of your accident in your favor. They can also take your case to the courtroom if the insurance company is acting in bad faith.
What Personal Injury Cases Do CA Trial Attorneys Consider?
The attorneys at CA Trial Attorneys have expertise in a wide variety of personal injury cases. If you were in an accident caused by another person’s negligence, talk to us. Our practice areas include the following:
- Car Accidents: In 2020 Los Angeles saw 238 citizens die in motor vehicle accidents. Hundreds more were injured. The attorneys at Kalfayan Merjanian help their clients when they’ve been injured in a traffic accident caused by someone else’s negligence.
- DUI Victims: Hit by a drunk driver? Driving under the influence and injuring another person is a felony charge in California. Get the advice of experienced personal injury attorneys to help file a claim for medical expenses.
- Uber and Lyft Accidents: The increase in ride-sharing apps has resulted in an increase in accidents caused by drivers. Talk to a Los Angeles personal injury attorney about any potential cases.
- Truck Accidents: Large commercial trucks are all over California highways, what you don’t want to have to worry about is the carelessness of a truck driver that could cause you or a family member harm. Let the truck accident lawyers at CA Trial Attorneys assess your case. If a client has been involved in a truck accident in California they may be entitled to compensation.
- Wrongful Death: No one is ever prepared for the death of a loved one. What can make it even more difficult is if the loss was the result of someone else’s negligence. If someone suspects someone else is the reason or could be held liable for the death of a loved one, contact the experienced lawyers at KM law today.
Talk to the lawyers at Kalfayan Merjanian today. Consultations are always free.
No attorney-client relationship has been created between the reader, user, browser, and website authors.