At Kalfayan Merjanian, LLP, our Newport Beach personal injury attorneys fight aggressively to protect the legal rights and financial interests of our clients. With more than $1 billion recovered across all of our practice areas, we are on the side of injured victims—not the large insurance companies. If you or a family member sustained serious injuries in an accident that was not your fault, professional guidance may be available. For a free, strictly private case review with an experienced Newport Beach personal injury lawyer, please contact us today.
We Handle the Full Range of Personal Injury Claims in Newport Beach
Kalfayan Merjanian, LLP is a full-service personal injury law firm devoted to pursuing financial compensation for our clients. Regardless of the specific situations that our clients are dealing with, we are here to help them understand their rights, their responsibilities, and their options. We handle the full range of personal injury cases in Newport Beach, including:
- Car Accidents: Even safe drivers can end up in a serious crash. Our Newport Beach car accident attorneys help victims and their families navigate the legal claims process. We handle all types of motor vehicle accident cases in Orange County.
- Large Truck Accidents: Commercial trucks can cause especially serious accidents when proper care is not taken. Our Newport Beach truck accident lawyers take the burden of navigating the legal process off of our clients to allow them to focus on recovering from the trauma of being in a wreck with a large truck in Orange County.
- Bicycle Accidents: Unfortunately, bicycle accidents in Newport Beach happen far too frequently. Too many motorists fail to take proper safety precautions around bikes. Cyclists have rights when traveling on roads in California. Our attorneys work to protect those rights for our clients.
- Product Liability Claims: California law requires manufacturers, distributors, and other corporations involved in production to ensure that goods are reasonably safe for consumers. They may be held strictly liable for their failure to do so.
- Premises Liability Cases: California’s premises liability laws require businesses/property owners in Newport Beach to ensure that their premises are reasonably safe and secure for patrons and other guests. In certain cases, they may be liable for injuries caused by safety hazards.
- Slip and Fall Injuries: We represent slip and fall accident victims in Newport Beach. If you were injured in a slip and fall or trip and fall, please do not hesitate to contact our law firm to inquire about a free initial consultation.
- Dog Bite Attacks: California dog bite liability laws are complicated. Our Newport Beach dog bite lawyers have the legal skills and professional experience to advocate for our clients.
- Wrongful Death: Was your family member killed due to the negligence of another party? Our compassionate Newport Beach wrongful death attorneys are experienced in fighting for our grieving clients.
What Type of Compensation Can Be Sought in a Personal Injury Claim in California?
Personal injury compensation is always determined on a case-by-case basis in California. The amount that a victim will be able to recover through a personal injury claim in Newport Beach depends on a wide array of different factors, including the ability to prove fault and the severity of the injuries. Through a personal injury claim in California, financial compensation may be sought for:
- Economic Damages: California law allows injured victims to seek compensation for out-of-pocket losses (economic damages). Among other things, non-economic damages may include property damage (vehicle repairs), emergency room treatment, medical bills, lost wages, and loss of earning capacity, if applicable.
- Non-Economic Damages: In California, injured victims also have the legal right to seek compensation for non-economic damages. Non-economic damages are intangible losses. While they can be difficult to value, they are no less real or important. Non-economic damages may include pain and suffering, permanent scarring, and long-term disability.
We Represent Injured Victims in Newport Beach on a Contingency Basis
No matter your financial situation, you can afford to retain a top Newport Beach personal injury lawyer. At Kalfayan Merjanian, LLP, we work for our clients on contingency. Our firm does not collect legal fees from injured victims unless we win their case. We only get paid when you get paid.
Contact Our Newport Beach Personal Injury Lawyers Today
At Kalfayan Merjanian, LLP, our Newport Beach personal injury attorneys have the skills and legal expertise that clients can trust. If you or someone you care about sustained a serious injury in an accident due to someone else’s negligence, contact us today to set up your no-cost, no-obligation initial legal consultation. We advocate for the rights of our injured clients in Newport Beach and throughout the surrounding area in Orange County.
No attorney-client relationship has been created between the reader, user, browser, and website authors.