Help After A Motor Vehicle Accident
When a motor vehicle accident strikes, it can cause injury as well as property damage to your vehicle. If your motor vehicle accident is the fault of another driver, you have a right to compensation under the law, and a lawyer can help you with your case.
When a negligent driver in a motor vehicle accident causes you injury or property damage, you need a lawyer that will fight to win your case. The attorneys at Kalfayan Merjanian are on your side. We know the laws when it comes to motor vehicle accidents and can get you the compensation you deserve for your injuries and property damage. We negotiate with insurance companies and fight for a fair settlement in your case.
The attorneys at Kalfayan Merjanian are ready to assist you with your motor vehicle accident claim. They know the law when it comes to motor vehicle accidents and will fight for a fair settlement award to compensate you. They have experience fighting a range of motor vehicle accident claims and know how to negotiate with insurance companies looking to settle quickly. You can count on the lawyers at KM to show negligence of another driver in your motor vehicle accident, so you can be paid for your mounting medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and future medical care.
Types Of Motor Vehicle Accidents
While every type of motor vehicle accident is different, there are some commonalities in the reasons for these accidents. When you are on the road watch for these types of negligent driving behaviors to avoid an accident and prevent injury or property damage from happening to you.
- Impaired drivers: Drivers under the influence of drugs or alcohol can easily cause an accident that severely injures you. Watch for severing and erratic driving patterns and avoid these drivers at all costs.
- Distracted drivers: Drivers that don’t pay attention to the road because they are daydreaming, texting, talking on the phone, eating, reading or even talking to their passengers can create a hazard that needs to be avoided. Steer clear of these drivers to stay safe on the road.
- Reckless drivers: Drivers that put you and your family at risk with their aggressive behavior are a danger to everyone on the road. Stay away from these drivers that don’t show a regard for the laws of the road. They can easily create a motor vehicle accident that hurts you or a family member.
- Speeding drivers: Drivers that speed are also dangerous as they don’t follow the posted speed limits of the road. These drivers can cause grave injury during a motor vehicle accident with their negligent actions. Allow them to pass and stay out of their way to avoid a motor vehicle accident.
- Tailgating drivers: Drivers that tailgate pose a potential hazard when on the road. They are not allowing themselves enough space to stop, and they can crash into the back of your car if you suddenly stop. Pull over and let these drivers pass you. It is not worth getting into a motor vehicle accident with a tailgating driver.
If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident, you need a lawyer you can count on to win your case. The attorneys at KM have the experience you are looking for in motor vehicle accident case. We will fight to get you compensation and justice for your injuries and property damage. Contact us today to set up a consultation.