Help After a Motor Vehicle Accident
The attorneys at Kalfayan Merjanian know the laws when it comes to motor vehicle accidents and fight for a fair settlement for each client.
When a motor vehicle accident strikes, it can cause injury as well as property damage. A motor vehicle accident is the fault of another driver, there may be compensation available for the victim.
The attorneys at Kalfayan Merjanian have experience fighting a range of motor vehicle accident claims and know how to negotiate with insurance companies looking to settle quickly. They work on behalf of their clients to cover the costs of mounting medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and future medical care.
Types Of Motor Vehicle Accidents
When you are on the road watch for these types of negligent driving behaviors to avoid an accident and prevent injury or property damage from happening to you.
- Impaired drivers: Drivers under the influence of drugs or alcohol can easily cause an accident that severely injures you. Watch for swerving and erratic driving patterns and avoid these drivers at all costs.
- Distracted drivers: Drivers that don’t pay attention to the road because they are daydreaming, texting, talking on the phone, eating, reading or even talking to their passengers can create a hazard that needs to be avoided. Steer clear of these drivers to stay safe on the road.
- Reckless drivers: Drivers that put you and your family at risk with their aggressive behavior are a danger to everyone on the road. Stay away from these drivers that don’t show a regard for the laws of the road. They can easily create a motor vehicle accident that hurts you or a family member.
- Speeding drivers: Drivers that speed are also dangerous as they don’t follow the posted speed limits of the road. These drivers can cause grave injury during a motor vehicle accident with their negligent actions. Allow them to pass and stay out of their way to avoid a motor vehicle accident.
- Tailgating drivers: Drivers that tailgate pose a potential hazard when on the road. They are not allowing themselves enough space to stop, and they can crash into the back of your car if you suddenly stop. Pull over and let these drivers pass you. It is not worth getting into a motor vehicle accident with a tailgating driver.
If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident contact us today to set up a free, no obligation consultation.
No Fees Unless You Win
It’s common to be concerned about legal fees when considering an attorney for your personal injury. Our highly-rated lawyers at CA Trial Attorneys powered by Kalfayan Merjanian never charge a fee unless we reach a settlement on behalf of our clients.
That’s right. Our clients do not owe us any legal fees unless we win their case.
No attorney-client relationship has been created between the reader, user, browser, and website authors.